Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Traveling

I spent last week in Omaha and Kansas City and this week I head to Chicago and then to Grand Island for Converge Heartland's annual meeting. I am excited about the 10 pastor that meet with me in KC as we talked about church planting. ConvergeUSA (BGC) has no churches in the state of Kansas so it will be fun to watch how God uses the pastors there to start a movement through Kansas. In Omaha I meet with 9 pastor as we talked about the possibilities for the Omaha area. How does a church know when it is ready to plant? Maybe the better way to ask the question is how to you help churches understand that we are always to be praying and working toward reaching the unchurched with the good news of Jesus Christ and the most effective way of reaching the unchurched is through church plants?

No comments: